Because of their many advantages compared to traditional incandescent light bulbs, fluorescent and led lighting for all forms of conversion are changing. Select and buy LED lights require buyers to learn the new terms and to take into account factors, they are not thinking of having a traditional types of lighting. Here is a brief article contains some of the basic regulation, the background and buying considerations for LED lights that can be used as a substitute for the first time buyers.
Like most people probably know now, the light is also called LED. LEDs are actually (such as computer chips) Semiconductors, which produce light more efficiently than traditional light sources. When electricity is passed through them, they emit energy in the form of light. These Semiconductors are (doped) or sludge chemicals that define the color of the light.LEDs convert most energy through them all incandescent bulbs that produce light, which is a by-product of heated. for this reason, the lights can be up to 90% more efficient than traditional households filament lamps.
In the case of signalling lamps is a widely used indicator lights to show and nearly 40 years, however, is only recently, figured and mass-produce a bright, white LEDs, which can be used for General-purpose lighting how engineers.High brightness LEDs and valolähteenä properties have concluded they traffic lights and tail lights of the car in which the visibility and reliability are essential for the first option.
So what should know when buying the LED lights bulbs? the following list shows some of the steps:
1. Although the initial cost is still high, the cost of production throughout the lifetime of the LED light is actually less than the equivalent incandescent and CFL bulbs. Taking into account the energy costs as well as time and resources needed to replace incandescent and CFL bulbs, LED light, which lasts for 80 000 hours service life is much smaller.
2. in the case of signalling lamps are different, and are all too tragic is likely to find out the hard way-many types of general lighting applications useless. The finest in LED chips emit a light with Color rendering index (CRI) to 85%. CRI, otherwise the measure quantitative light source with ability to play different colors or natural objects for rendering an ideal light source. LED light bulbs, which use the top-quality LEDs will take much longer than novelty bulbs that many will sell and many competing bulbs that use more than 60% of the liberating LEDs.
3. contrary to what can be read in some places, the LEDs produce heat and this heat is in fact the biggest problem that manufacturers face developing countries LED lighting applications. Manufacturers can now produce individual LED-chips, are like a 100-watt incandescent bulb bright, but these lights are virtually useless for general lighting, since their installation attachment creates a ventilation problems that have not yet been resolved. LEDs installed fixtures and bulbs ventilation must be correctly and the better the chip, it is more difficult to correctly is cool. There are many LED lamps on the market, take this into account and either use Cheap as chips do not have to ventilate their or their chips to properly ventilated, reduce considerably the useful life. A typical LED light is barely warm to touch, if the chip is well ventilated correctly, but it may fail prematurely.
4. Although the LED light bulbs will last much longer than conventional bulbs, check the manufacturer's claims vis-à-vis the bulb life. Led life should be the "half life".LED-lamps burn, but gradually Fade. The vendor says, LED light will last 80 000 hours, they mean that at this stage of the chips have reached 50% efficiency, and the bulb should be replaced by. Consequently, the bulb may take 100 000 hours or more, but efficiency substantially in that section. Use this to 100 000 hours of life due to misleading selling point. LEDs do not last forever, although they will last 50-75-times longer than comparable with incandescent and 6-8 times longer than CFL.
5. Search the Web, you'll find quickly that led the market with a product inundated. many of these bulbs are relatively cheap (at least 20 €), but you may find that many of these LED bulbs, consisting of questionable materials and craftsmanship is suspicious.LED light bulbs cost these good Cheap ones, because they use high-quality chips known as Cree firmly attached to the prices with manufacturers.This means that even if these LED lamps are more expensive, they are much better.
6 LED lamps can be dimmed with the traditional dimmers. LEDs need continuous power to act.Therefore, the dimming of the application of the standard cause flicker or worse on a regular basis, simply won't work.Dim LED light, 0-10V dimming module is required for the execution of the "trick" LED is less light radiates.In principle, all LED lamps are dimmable to this module.
7. when comparing the LED light bulbs, you need to know the lumens.Lumen maintenance is to compare the LED lamps, such as standard bulbs and halogen-standard incandescents. approximately lumen maintenance, the amount of brightness in the snow., is an important, but perhaps the snow quality, i.e. the dispersal of the power (lumen/Watt) it is important to the quality of the LEDs today is between 60-70 lumens/Watt-meter spatial dispersion of power.
8 Color temperature and the spread of the light beam are when compared to other major led color temperature and spread tools. beam shall be measured by means of the light Colour is the degrees. coloration. as a general rule, a 3000 Kelvin is warm white (infrared closer to light) and 5000 Kelvin is cool white (UV light closer). Cool white is a brighter because it is the led light, the natural colour of the chips that warm white light require phosphorous acid "filter" color temperature "warm", which reduces the chip's brightness is the beam of light., which is currently in the angle of the light emitted. the lower the number, the more as the "site" the light is.
For more information about THE LED lighting and LED tube lights visit in particular http://ledtubelights.org/.